- Maintain a safe distance between your furniture and heating sources.
- Avoid placing your furniture under direct sunlight. All colors will fade over time when place in direct sunlight.
- To move a furniture, always lift it. Do not drag or push it.
- Do not slide lamps and other objects across the furniture surface during dusting. It may easily damage it.
- When necessary, brush or vacuum away dust and grit and wipe over with a soft cloth.
- Wipe up any excess liquid immediately with an absorbent cloth or sponge.
- Recommend cleaning every 3-4 months with leather cleaner followed by an application of leather protector, following directions from the cleaning product manufacturer.
- Accumulation of perspiration and body oils on arm pads, headrests, thighs etc. may damage the leather. These areas may require more frequent cleaning.
- Do not expose leather to direct sunlight or intensive heat. Prolonged exposure to heat vents or radiators will cause your leather to dry out, crack or harden.
- Always avoid excessive hard rubbing.
- Do not dry clean or machine wash.
- Never use harsh chemicals, paint, detergents, abrasives etc. on leather products.
- To clean glass panels or mirrors, use a damp cloth with a mild detergent if required. Do not use any substance containing abrasives since these will scratch glass and may also damage the surrounding surfaces.
- Marble is highly porous, marble surface should always be protected with a layer of lacquer or polymer material.
- Wipe up any excess liquid immediately with an absorbent cloth or sponge to avoid water stains or spots. Marble may be stained permanently.
- Vacuum seat pads regularly, and remove any stains with a household aerosol dry cleanser.
- Use dry cloth free of dirt and grit for cleaning. Excess water may cause the metal to rust more easily. Dirt and grit may scratch the metal top coat and cause the metal to rust more easily too.
- Stainless Steel is not pure and may still rust, hence clean with dry cloth too.
- Dusts using a soft, lint free cloth. Do not use spirit-based cleaners.
- Most sticky marks can be removed with a diluted solution of warm soapy water. Dry off immediately.
- The surfaces should not be allowed to come into contact with solvents, spirits or acidic liquids. If this occurs, there may be damages to the product finishing. Immediately remove the spillage by a dry cloth, followed by a thorough wipe-over with a damp cloth.
- Should hot objects e.g. stove be used, do use a coaster to prevent direct heat transfer. Do not use printed materials e.g. newspaper as heat may cause the transfer of prints onto the panel products.
- Do not come into contact with excess water, it will cause the panel to swell and crack.
Solid Wood Care
- The oiled surface can be cleaned with a cloth slightly damped in natural water. Avoid the use of soap or any chemical cleaning agent.
- Any stain should be removed immediately from the surface.
- The oil treatment protects the wood against staining by most common fluids but there is no guarantee against stains.
Electroplated Surface Care
- All electroplated products are fabricated in stainless steel. Like all metal surface, liquid should be removed with a dry cloth free of dirt and grit for cleaning. Avoid the use of soap or any chemical cleaning agent.